Mystery Shoppers 5

This bit of garbled rubbish was sent to me by a fellow member of a forum.  It’s the usual fake mystery shopper job.  You get sent a check for your fake assignment and are asked to forward most of the money to a third party.  Then the original check is found to be fraudulent and you are left out of pocket.

Dear candidate,

We are starting a very big research project in USA and Canada. This project
takes place every month. We are leading agency specialized in (Global) Customer
Service Research. We need to recruit Mystery Shoppers to join our project to work
as a surveyor. You will get $200 – $300 for each assignment. Payment check
or money order will be in a certain amount that you will be asked for cash your bank
and then garnish your wages and have the rest for the evaluation.

Provide the following details if you interested :
1. Name (first/last) :
2. Address :
3. Cities :
4. States :
5. Countries :
6. Postal code :
7. Gender & Age :
8. Occupation :

Thank you for the respons, the sooner you apply the bigger possibility you will get a shop to visit.

Regards,
Evaluator Shopper
Inc Copyright (c) 2013

5 thoughts on “Mystery Shoppers

  1. Reply mysteryshopper May 14,2013 2:40 pm

    You will get $200 – $300 for each assignment. Payment check
    or money order will be in a certain amount that you will be asked for cash your bank.

    =
  2. Reply Faustino T. Morton May 9,2013 6:51 am

    You may have heard about people who are “hired” to be mystery shoppers, and told that their first assignment is to evaluate a money transfer service , like Western Union or MoneyGram. The shopper receives a check with instructions to deposit it in a personal bank account, withdraw the amount in cash, and wire it to a third party. The check is a fake.

    =
  3. Reply Kasey Z. Slater Apr 25,2013 8:20 pm

    To Whom It May Concern: I am the victim of an Internet crime. I recently received an email for a job opportunity. The job duty is to help this company clearing checks and they let me keep 10% commission for the transaction. All fees including money transfer agency commission and bank charges should be taken from the remaining 90%. The rest amount should be sent to the authorized recipient for this money transfer. On May 29, 2007, I received an USPS Priority Mail from Finecorp USA Inc. P.O. Box 7983 Van Nuys, CA 91409-7983. Inside this envelope enclosed a check from a person name: Adam Shihadeh Ward at 7709 E. Appaloosa TRL, Orange, CA 92869. This check look real and I did not know it is a counterfeit check until June 1, 2007. I deposited this check on the same day of May 29, 2007. My bank Washington Mutual told me the fund would be available to withdraw after two-business day, which is May 31, 2007. On May 31, 2007, I double-check the fund to make sure it was available to withdraw. Then I got en email from this Finecorp to give me an instruction of what to do with the fund. The check amount was $4,220.00 minus my 10% commission and minus Western Union wire-transfer fee $175.00. The remaining amount of $3,623.00 will be wire-transfer to Philippines to the person name Manuel Jr. Alegria. I am so happy that I receive my first commission money of $422.00. On June 1, 2007, it is my first nightmare when I find out my bank account negative. I call my bank right away and I find out the check I deposit on May 29, 2007 from Adam Shihadeh Ward was a counterfeit check. I feel like I am the stupid person in the whole that I will fall for this job opportunity. I hope I can reclaim my $3623.00 back but I know 99.99% I will not see my money again.

    =
    • Reply Micheal Hobbs Jun 23,2013 6:54 pm

      Please send your yahoo id so we can chat on there I work with the Interpol and i can help you get back your money

      =

Leave a Reply