PLEASE GET BACK SOON.

The usual ridiculous story about a soldier serving in a war torn country who has magically found lots of money in a box.  Surprise, if you help he will give some of it to you – or not.  Probably not, I’d think.  Being a scammer he will happily take from you as much money as you are prepared to give him – for fees, for travel, for anything he can think of and you will pay for.

Ignore him.

Hello,

How are you doing? Please do not be embarrassed about my unsolicited e-mail to you.
I am in need of your assistance, My name is Nicholas Hamilton,1st Lieutenant in the US Army currently serving at the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $10.7 Million that we want to move out of the country.

This money was found in two boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the base by me and Sgt David Scot.I need a good partner, someone I can trust to receive the funds on my behalf.

You have nothing to be afraid of as the money is not illegal and I have a good worked out plans to get it to you.The most important thing is; Can I Trust you Once the funds get to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for me and my partner. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely.

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.I have kept this money for so long but right now that President Barrack Obama is serious about moving us (the last troop) out October 2014. I need to get this cash out fast.

Regards,
Lt. Nicholas Hamilton

Leave a Reply