My reader says ““Kindly send” him a fax, give him your personal ID & all your money, and Spammy Sammy will be a Happy Little Camper.”

Transcap Sec


Madrid Spain.

Tel: +34-689-260-592.


Attn: CEO

My name is Mrs. Marco Gonzalez the manager of Transcap Finance and security company based in Spain . I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of my Financial Firm with deposit code: XXMD-908-14-255-114 whose name is Kamochkin Sergey (Mr.) an American citizen who passed away on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 in the Siberia Airlines Tu-154 Crash (You can browse through the link below to view more information about the passengers and the incident: )

Since the death of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$18.5M (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousands United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up as his next of kin.

In view of this I got your contact through a trade journal on my quest for a foreign business partner, who will be presented to the financial firm as the next of kin to the deceased client to enable them release the fund in your favour. For your assistant I am willing to give you 40% of the total amount, 10% to cover all expenses and 50% for me and my family.
Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax the letter of application which you will type sign and send to the security company to enable us start the processing of this claim.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is problem free process and shall be carried out under legitimate procedure without breaching any of the international law, in other words, you should not entertain any fear as all modality for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized.

Please take note my husband is the only one that I have discussed this business with and we both agreed to do it with you, he will give you more explanation on this transaction, feel free to call my husband on his phone +34 656 690 59.

When you receive this letter, kindly send me a fax via my above number or call my husband signifying your decision, Please include your private Tel/Fax numbers for in your correspondence to facilitate communication.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Marco Gonzalez

Manager Foreign Department

Transcap Sec.