This scammer is after your bank account details. He or she tells you that “two small deposits” have been made into your account. They are hoping this will be trick you into handing over your details.
NEVER click on a link in a bank email, even if it does appear to come from your bank. ALWAYS log directly into your bank’s website. If you think you have accidentally given your account details to a scammer, contact your bank immediately.
A recent review of your account determined that we require some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure service.
How to verify your Tesco account:
1. Download and submit the form attached to your email in order to verify your Tesco Bank Account.
2. Tesco Bank made two small deposits to your bank account.
3. Check your bank account in 3-5 days for the deposit amounts.
4. Log in to your Tesco Bank account and enter the exact deposit amounts.
Your Tesco account will be Verified.
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tesco Account Review Department
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your Tesco account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any Tesco page.
© Tesco Bank PLC 2012. All rights reserved.
* We are sorry if this message will arrive in your bulk/spam mail section *
Tesco Bank Form.html
Skip to content
Login – Using your Existing Customer Details
Email Adress Password: