Can you help us?

Can you help us? We have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account. But we are moving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service. You will be entitle to 30%. Regards, Sgt. Perry Rice
Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:10 AM
Add sender to Contacts
I’ve never seen a spam quite like this one—the e-mail address is at the bottom. At any rate, it’s just another “so’jur boy” who needs a butt-buddy. Delete this spam and let him become a hermit!