This romance scam victim came to explain to us how and why people become victims of romance scams. If you’ve watched the stories of romance scam victims and wondered “why do they allow the scam to continue”, this video will help you to understand. It’s easy to judge if you don’t understand why someone can be vulnerable and why, despite people warning them, they allow the scam to continue.
If you’d like to support my channel, you can:
* Tap on the superthanks button under any of the videos.
* Buy Me A Cuppa https://www.buymeacoffee.com/romancescammers
* Donate on a live stream or premiere
* Buy one of my novels about romance scams
– Seraphina – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QQLKS35
– Denise – https://www.amazon.com/Denise-Morell-Investigates-Investigates-Romance-ebook/dp/B09VCWLQL3/
* Buy your very own Wow! merchandise from the RoSAnOnS store https://rosanons.creator-spring.com/
If you’ve fallen for a scam and would like to tell your story anonymously, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fancy a holiday? I’m an affiliate for Booking.com – use one of these links and I’ll love you forever
Home page → https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=2247901
Apartments landing page → https://www.booking.com/apartments/index.html?aid=2247901
Resorts landing page → https://www.booking.com/resorts/index.html?aid=2247901
Villas landing page → https://www.booking.com/villas/index.html?aid=2247901
B&B landing page → https://www.booking.com/bed-and-breakfast/index.html?aid=2247901
Guest houses landing page → https://www.booking.com/guest-house/index.html?aid=2247901
Want to purchase something on Amazon – I’d really appreciate you using my link if you’re in the UK. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.