Monday, March 9, 2009 6:07 AM
Add sender to Contacts
Are you interested in an immediate partime job offer??….. which wouldn’t affect your present situation. Please kindly mail in ASAP.
THE ASSIGNMENT:- – Responsibilities Are:
1. Recieve payments sent your way from our various customers located globally.
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your commission/pay on each Payment processed
4. Forward the balance – after deduction of your commission/pay – to any of the Financial Control offices you will be contacted to forward such payment to.
ELIGIBILITY:– Individuals above 18 years of age with a minimum of High School Diploma (or equivalent). Students, owners of small businesses and ventures, etc
REWARD/BENEFITS PACKAGE:– ORLEN-VERVA has an approved weekly pay of $220 for this position [paid in 30-day cycles upon first redeemed transaction] in addition to a 10% Commission for every payment processed by you on behalf of ORLEN-VERVA. Estimated earnings could easily be in the range of about $300 – $1000 weekly. Payments are usually made to our AR Clerks by our immense array of merchants, suppliers etc.Note that this position doesnt require any personal expense – or experience – on your part whatsoever, as all expenses are chargeable to the ORLEN-VERVA and its debtors. This post requires diligence and integrity. As part of our supervisory policies, the ORLEN-VERVA Head of Public Relations will reach out to you regularly.Also note that you are expected to respond to emails promptly and must be reachable on phone always.
This exciting global opportunity allows you to:
(1) Work extremely flexible and few hours and days,
(2) Make around $200.00 to $1000.00 a week, and,
(3) Earn a substantial performance-based compensation package. No prior experience is needed, you will get “On the Job” training.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
Home Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Your current job:
You will be contacted as soon as we are through with comparing resumes. You will be notified if you are chosen to work for the company.
Email : email@example.com
Another obvious spam, announcing it proudly and attempting to phish. Delete it and stay safe.